Miller/Sebranek Barn (7)
photo credit: Elmer Mithum
This barn was also built in the early 20th century, possibly by Alga Shivers. It has a two-pitch roof, steel siding and 35 stanchions. The first owner of the barn was C.J. Miller. In 1958, it was purchased by Frank Sebranek and later was passed on to his son, Kenneth Sr. Kenneth Jr., John and Scott Sebranek currently own it. The Sebranek brothers use the barn for heifers and dry cows.
Back to the main tour page or continue the tour:
- 8. Mt. Tabor (south) – From Cty.F south on Cty. V. East side of the road.
- 9. Trippville – Cty.F to Dank Rd. At the end of Dank Rd.
- 1. Viroqua –Hwy.56 east to Defreese St./Upper Maple Dale Rd.
North side of the road.
- 2. Bloomingdale – Cty.S to Pa’s Rd. South side of road.
- 3. Dell – Cty.P just east of Dell. North side of the road.
- 4. Ontario (west) –Hwy.131 to Lower Ridge Rd.
or cut across on Dobbs Valley Rd. to Lower Ridge Rd. North side of Lower Ridge Rd.
- 6. Mt. Tabor (west) – From the north: Cty.F to Harris Rd. From the south: Hwy.33 to Harris Rd. West side of the road.